Saturday, September 18, 2010

trip to draw

I and my good buddy Jeff decided to get out of the house and draw.  I will post my drawing on here in my art section once I get it scanned but it was a fun day we started talking about filming a short film hopefully we can do this in the near future it will let me cross off my list 10 min film along with discussing what we are going to do for this Halloween project. We are set on a haunted ghost town hopefully we can start that here soon also. Like any trip we needed to eat and drink and I am trying to try new places to cross off my list so we stopped by Reco Aroma a nice coffee shop in Lakeport, CA the guy was very knowledgeable and friendly, prices were not to bad and turned out to be a great stop.

Visit my list here

No comments:

Post a Comment