Monday, September 20, 2010

One Mario Down so so many more to go

Hello, I have added a couple items to my list along with checked a few off. Yesterday tried a new restaurant and was surprised by their odd choices of meat They had Buffalo, Elk and Wild Boar Burgers. I went with the Wild Boar Berger a little gamey but otherwise good my buddy Chris tried the Buffalo burger a great choice very moist and great flavor. That takes my Food Establishment list to 24. Today I played some Super Mario World for SNES and beat it in quest to beat each classic Mario game, I have included a picture from the end. I am excited to say I was talking to some Friends and we are going to start a weekly show on my adventures, trying to complete my list. This is going to be a lot of fun and I will keep you updated as we go.

Click for my list



New List Items:


Create a boat or raft that can hold me
Break a World record
Create a Sculpture and Enter into contest
Create a sand candle
Create a creative candle of some sort
Go Dog Sledding
Make a Snowman
Get buried in sand
Defy Gravity
Have a Caricature done
Go thru a solid or hedge maze (something you can’t cross thru)
Catch a Fish only using nature

No comments:

Post a Comment